Tuesday, September 24, 2013

I'm in denial

I was visiting my mom at my old house that they are staying in( long story) in which all my stuff is still stored in the garage even though she's living there. Confused yet?  Me too. Anyways, we were getting stuff out of said garage and Mom got down the play saucer thing. You know, the ones you sit the baby in and they twirl themselves around banging stuff so it can make obnoxious music that makes you want to blow your brains out?

She said" oh I guess you'll need that huh? " I thought " Why? Am I watching someone else's child? My baby is not nearly big enough for that yet! Plus it cant be time to hear that music again that haunts my nightmares!"  Mom saw my look of skepticism/ incredulity and ignored it. She got it down and promptly placed my dear newborn in it.



Apparently Mr too big for his britches is no longer my sweet little newborn blob but a big boy who sit himself up and likes the lights and music when he hits the keys. My life is over....

No comments:

Post a Comment