Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Labor Day with the biggest kid of them all

The kids spent the night at Grandma and Grandpa's so I woke up late, (7:30 I know "back up now!" but with my kids that's like noon for normal people) and went for a run. It was gorgeous and overcast. Then we went in and meet my grandparents, Aunt Jodi, my parents, Mitch, and the kids at Fuddruckers for lunch before Grandma and grandpa and Jodi had to leave town. It was lots of fun and we all went over to Mom's thrift store to see it. From there Grandma, grandpa, and Jodi went home, mom stayed for work, and Mitch took off. We decided that we had to kidnap my dad for the afternoon.

The kids sure love grandpa and we had an awesome, fun and relaxing afternoon.

We got out the best 3 dollars I spent again, aka the slip and slide:

grandpa launching him down the slide, I wonder why they love him so?


Alianna's launch time

WAAASUUUPPP

Best action shot ever

why do both of my children have their tongues out all the time

Grandpa couldn't resist




Attacking him after his turn

feel the love
We also got out the hammock and relaxed
the view from the hammock

Geez, She is the prettiest little girl ever

We also got out the bikes
please note that grandpa is wearing Kendall's shark towel on his head
Alianna's had a flat tire so Grandpa got out the compressor and they played bike shop.
Kendall "fixing it"

Grandpa setting it up

The compressor is very loud as evidenced by Kendall's face of terror, and stinky as evidenced by Alianna
What was Bryson doing the whole time you ask?
just chilling on the baseball blanket I made under the trees



 ON our way to take dad home we stopped at Savers for their monster labor day sale. They had their halloween out including this sign that they had to get a picture in.
 
one guess whose idea this was..
My dad is the biggest kid I know, which is why we have so much fun with him.



No comments:

Post a Comment