Monday, August 5, 2013

The hall family visit


My Aunt, Uncle, and cousins came to visit us two weeks ago. They stayed at my mom's house( which is really our house) for a little over a week so we just came into town everyday and played with them. It was lots of fun, we went swimming a couple of times, went to this big consignment sale, they went to the Gaslight theatre ( it's a hilarious dinner theatre if you don't know), and probably 10 other things I'm missing. One of our favorite things was going to Pinnacle Peak. It is a western restaurant that is serious about it's theming. They say no ties allowed and make a big production of cutting your tie off if you are wearing one and hanging it on the wall. My aunt Isabelle and cousin Camille had to wear ties to fully experience it! They also have a little old West style town around it with little tourist shops. They also have a stunt show that we had to check out. It was funny and very impressive, they actually had a real explosion and guys jumping off a roof. They recently added a carousel and a little ferris wheel for the kids. My parents were with us so of course my kids got to ride those as well( for SOME reason the 13 and 16 year old cousins didn't want to. haha), apart from Kendall's nearly knocking his head off it was a blast. 

my 13 year old cousin Camille holding Bryson
my 16 year old cousin Mickael holding Bryson. This kid is a stud
seriously, he's a keeper. Said he was giving a thumbs up
on the ferris wheel with grandpa

No comments:

Post a Comment