Monday, August 5, 2013

Alianna's first time skating

One of the things the hall's did while visiting was go roller skating. They didn't go until 6 or 7 at night so I knew my two little boys were out but Alianna really wanted to try it. I told her she could spend the night with Grandma and Grandpa and go with them. We are soo lucky to have grandparents here so she still gets to do stuff like this. She has never gone before but I'd say it was a success based on the pics and the DAYS of her her recounting it for us :) By the end, my dad was going to take a video and she thought he was coming to hold her and she screamed "Don't Help me!!" Little miss independent is going to be the death of me. https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10201635142509954&set=vb.1520615954&type=2&theater

getting the skates on

practicing on the wall

Aunt Bev

the cousins showing how it's done!

getting braver

look ma no hands

I did it!!!

giving a report  on what they did

No comments:

Post a Comment