Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Bryson's two week check up

Yikes! time has been going way too fast! How has it already been 2 weeks! Bryson has grown astronomically. At birth he was 20 inches and 8 lbs 6 oz.  At the 2 week check up, he is 21.5 inches and 9 lb 13 oz. Crazy! Our pediatrician asked 3 times if he is only get breast feed. She then informed me I could teach a class.

He is still a very sweet, snuggly baby. Last week he had a couple nights where he woke up every hour and a half to two hours. That was not soo fun and I remembered why I usually am not soo fond of this newborn stage when you feel like a zombie and would poke out your own eye for some sleep. Luckily he cut that crap out( I'm sure he was having a growth spurt) and has been perfect ever since.
Big boy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment